Wainfleet Kiddy Kollege Nursery School
Start children off on the way they should go. Even when they are old they will not turn from it. Proverbs 22:6
Why Kiddy Kollege Nursery School?
We have been offering quality educational preschool programs to children in the Wainfleet and surrounding area for over 30 years. Kiddy Kollege began in 1982 as a ministry and service to the families in our community and church.
We are located at the Wainfleet Brethren in Christ Church, corner of Perry Road and Hwy. 3 in Wainfleet.
We welcome all families regardless of their culture, beliefs or religious affiliation. Our goal is to provide children with a program that nurtures the skills they need to transition into Kindergarten. We value and nurture each child’s social, physical, intellectual and spiritual unique development.
The colors, space, hand painted murals, and organization inspire the children’s play and learning experience.
The classroom facilites are an important aspect towards the children’s education and care. We take the cleanliness, organization, and efficiency of the space very seriously.
- Promote the healthy, safety, nutrition and well-being of the children
- Support positive and responsive interactions among the children, parents, child care providers and staff
- Encourage the children to interact and communicate in a positive way and support their ability to self-regulate
- Foster the children’s exploration, play and inquiry
- Provide child-initiated and adult-supported experiences
- Create positive learning environments and experiences in which each child’s learning and development will be supported
- Incorporate indoor and outdoor play considering the individual needs of the children
- Foster communication with parents about the program and their children
- Involve community partners in ways which support the children, their families and staff
- Support staff who interact with the children
- Document and review these goals as they impact the children and their families